Bat Soup, Delicious or Disgusting?

    Bat Soup, Delicious or Disgusting?
    I'm not a big fan of exotic foods, but I’m sure I’d at least try some of them if I didn’t know what they were. But to take a whole bat and dump it in a pot of soup, then dump it in my plate…now that’s just disgusting.

    Apparently in the islands of Palau this is a delicacy and some tourists, like the lady in the photo, actually have the guts to try it. Who ever try this bat soup could you tell us this bat soup is, delicious or what?

    Bat Soup, Delicious or Disgusting?

    Bat Soup, Delicious or Disgusting?

    Bat Soup, Delicious or Disgusting?

    Bat Soup, Delicious or Disgusting?

    Bat Soup, Delicious or Disgusting?

    Bat Soup, Delicious or Disgusting?

    Bat Soup, Delicious or Disgusting?

    Bat Soup, Delicious or Disgusting?

    Bat Soup, Delicious or Disgusting?

    Bat Soup, Delicious or Disgusting?

    Source URL: https://top-celebritytattoos.blogspot.com/2011/02/bat-soup-delicious-or-disgusting.html
    Visit Celebrity Tattoos for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

My Blog List

Blog Archive