Awesome Realistic Caricatures | 68 Pics

    Amazing realistic( hyper Realism ) caricatures of celebrities by Rodney Pike.

    My name is Rodney Pike. Many in the art world know me as rwpike, which is my username at several of my online portfolios and sites I’m a member of. I am from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. My work is a bit different than your average photo manipulator.

    I do all sorts of photo manipulation but photo-manipulated caricatures; political satire and caricature illustration is really where I’m at right now. I specialize in photo-manipulated caricatured illustrations perfect for magazines, books, posters etc. I also do caricature portraits.

    I have done and am accepting commissions. My clients include companies such as FHM Magazine, Tennis Magazine, Bauer Media and Miller Publishing Group to name a few. I am a member of the ISCA. If you are curious, this is what I really look like. I hope you enjoy! ( Rodney Pike)




































































    (Website)
    Source URL: https://top-celebritytattoos.blogspot.com/2011/06/awesome-realistic-caricatures-68-pics.html
    Visit Celebrity Tattoos for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

My Blog List

Blog Archive